Saturday, October 20, 2012

bread...bread...bread

So on a search to find a bread substitute that both my boys and I can enjoy is a task.  I really want something that I can get local and not have to venture out over an hour to get at a Whole Foods (though I do love going there with two under two its a challenge).  After some research I did find this company Rudi's that makes organic and gluten-free bread products.  It indicates on there site that they sell them at Stop & Shop as well as Shaw's.  I will make an effort to check the validity of the site.  I look forward to tasting it and of course giving the final taste test to Gavin since that boy will eat anything.  I will keep you updated!!!  For now check out there site below by clicking on their logo...if you have tried it please post what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment